Friday, April 13, 2012

[REL-FA]Rock Steady

[:1]Image
10x10km
2 players
After most of my software decided not to work, **** knows how, but I managed to create my first ever functional map. :D
However, it doesn't have decals or AI markers, since I am but a nub. If anyone has nothing else meaningful or productive to do and is willing to add such things, I won't say no. :3
So, I present Rock Steady! :D This map has both players start in elevated positions partially protected by mountains. The terrain is a mixture of wide open fields and narrow, choke-pointy mountain passes. Mass is fairly scarce around the starting positions, meaning expansion to, and the holding of territory is essential. Locations containing mass tend to be protected on some sides by cliffs and hills, providing a small defensive boost.
Available on the Vault, under the name "Rock Steady V2".
Feedback plz! :D|||Here the way to make the vault preview of your map work:
Quote:|||Krapougnak|||Any thoughts about adding more starting positions, perhaps in the opposite corners? It's nice for having the option of teamplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment