Thursday, April 12, 2012

[SC2] 2 campaign maps

[:1]SC2 campaign maps for Skrimish and multiplayer. I have 2.
link http://www.mediafire.com/file/ruygt5dfsajhgqa/cola_maps.scd
screens
1v1 map
Image
Image
2v2, FFA
Image
Image
If someone wants the first map for 3-4 players, say it in a reply.
More maps will come if there's ask for them.
EDIT: link above updated, it contains the fixed spawn point version now.|||Oh wow, they look great!
I would like both maps to support up to four players. In the second one, you could pretty much place the two bases right next to each other for the players next to the ocean, and the two bases near the mountain a bit separated, for a nice 2v2.
It would also be nice to have the same map as a 1v1v1.
Did you place AI markers on them?
Also, can you make it modloader compatible?
And finaly, the more maps the better! Thanks Much! :D
(could you make a post with the pics of other maps in the campaing, I havent played the whole campaing, so I dont know what the other ten or so maps look like.)
Edit: Nvm my first paragraph, the second map is already for 4 players. I would like it for 3 players too though. The first map would be nice for 4 players.|||I'll post some pics from campaign maps and I uploaded a new version of the second map, spawn positions are fixed, they weren't placed correctly. (some where on the wrong spot) AI markers are placed. Some campaign maps aren't really good for converting, the first Cybran map is way too small. no place for 2 players.
Edit: I have some picks of useable maps
Image
Image
Image
^^could be 2v2 or 3v1/2 map
Image
^4v4 or FFA (3 or 4 players)
Image|||Oh wow. I want them all lol. As long as they are all at least 3 players (1v1v1) or at least 4 players (2v2, FFA), because the ai is not so great at 1v1. If you could manage this, it would be really nice! thanks! :D|||I'm almost done with the 3rd UEF campaing map (last pic) for 4 players, I only need to remove some unnessecary mass deposits and than test it a few times.
I made the playable area over the entire map, so you can go around that western island. Thinking wich I'll do next.... :D|||Thanks for supporting the game! :)|||Great that you are working with the campaign maps. You dont need to post every pic on each of the maps there is a good list here;
http://supcomdb.com/sc2/maplist

Post instead where and how you have made changes to them and also which map that will be a copy in the lobby... Good to know for someone that already converted all the maps... :)
Great to see some more modders here! :)|||hmm.... let me have a run.
1v1/2v2
Image
1v1
Image
2v2/3v3/4v4
Image
The smaller ones could work in 1v1 with the revamp expantion, wich reduces the size of units.
(the aboves are the ones I would like, but I would like the ones you named before too)
the two or three other, LiveOrDie made them already.|||Any updates on what you are doing with the maps :) ?|||Bump
anything going on?|||Yes, almost done most of the maps :D|||colacan|||:(|||Seems like I am forced to release my little map pack then... :)
Stay tuned I just need to dig deep and then clean the files. -As they are for the moment not really user friendly...
...And other mod maps on the way... Just got back to Supcom2 :)|||Oooh, yay thanks very much! :)|||Can you re-upload the maps? The link is dead. :?

No comments:

Post a Comment