Friday, April 13, 2012

map maker wanted

[:1]Hi Guys
Would one of you guys be kind enough to make a map for me.
I would love a 20 km map with AI in each corner with plenty of mass in each corner. Doesnt have to be a flash map with countours and water etc, just a plain map so I can go me against 3 AI with plenty of mass so I can play for a couple of hours and bomb the heck out of everything. Would help if there was only one way the land units could get into each base so I could put some real heavy defences on the in route.
The usual maps, are good, but most of the 20 km maps have the ai in the middle. then ones that dot have water and that really screws up the game speed.
Thanks trev|||Hi,
The 20 x 10 [15k] maps that I make will run much better than a 20 x 20 against the AI. Try ‘Open War FA’ or ‘Gauntlet 3x3 FA’ against 3 AIX Sorian Turtles and see how you go.
There is plenty of mass on these maps and you are well defended by the landform.
It is not easy to put the AI start position right in the corner of any map because the AI will not initiate if it is too close to the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment