Friday, April 13, 2012

(Red-FA) 5 Player Survival?

[:1]Ello, I had a idea from a friend, and I was wondering, if anyone would be able to make a 5-player survival map? I noticed all of the good ones were built for 4 players, and I need one with 5 players =o
I know the Thermopylae (I Think thats what it is called) is a good survival, but theres no real objective then just "Hold the line". I would like something, that is like "5iver Survival Land Naval", but instead of 4 players, its made for 5.
Can anyone do this? ^^|||Nobody eh? Is it seriously that hard?|||If you want something done you will probably have to do it yourself.|||electro2|||my current project is a 5 player survival map.
Image
been working on it on and off during the past year, still a lot of work to be done.|||Ghaleon

No comments:

Post a Comment