Thursday, April 12, 2012

(Rel-FA) Seton's Clutch 2

[:1]And so heres the first map I ever made =p So theres bound to be a few things that might need tweaking. It has markers, so the AI shouldnt be too horrible on it.
Map Name : Seton's Clutch 2
Players : 6 [3v3]
Image
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CGE6A2YN
Enjoy ^^|||Come on people =p Theres gotta be someone who takes Map Requests XD|||Well I would do it if the map editor would work for me. It doesn't seem to like windows 7.....|||There are hardly any mappers left that make quality maps. If you need something done, you'll probably have to do it yourself.|||electro2|||Good News... I got the map made using the Unofficial Map Editor. However, When I moved the map(And its folder) to the Map folder in FA, It doesnt appear in the map list.
Anyone know why?|||Check the scripts. I know I've seen this at some point. Maybe do a search on the forums. It has happened before.|||I got it to work ^^
Fixed a few things, and Edited the first post =p
Enjoy the map XD|||This looks cool, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment