Thursday, April 12, 2012

SC MapEditor Load Problem ?

[:1]I'm trying to start the Editor but everytime I do I get this error.
The procedure entry point ?GetPlayerColorName@Moho@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@STD@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@H@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library MohoEngine.dll.
I put the exe file in the SC Bin folder and I'm running win7 64bit.|||Exactly the same problem for me...|||SC has a MapEditor? Please say yes.|||It has a editor, oh yes. And already for a very long time.
About the problem, make sure you have the most recent SC version, that should be your problem, oh yes.
Be safe (xD)|||colacan|||By clicking on the Sup Com Map Editor.exe that is in the SC bin folder for example...|||All I can remember at this time is that Moho errors are related to the Editor being installed in the FA folder. This is a new one for me if it's really in the Supcom Folder
bofhlusr

No comments:

Post a Comment