Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 v 6 MAP pier pressure update - PIER PRESSURE XTREME!

Image







I have just upload my new map to the vault and Filefront



PIER PRESSURE XTREME!



Its based on the request for good ai maps with the emphasis on people who want to play coop against AI - with the odds against them|||That looks very DAMN cool...



Maybe I should start playing FA again :D|||Mazrix|||cheers.



Its also good for multiplayer games - not just AI - especially if you think your good and can take on 6 other players. WHy cant we play ranked games on custom maps? I'd like to watch replays on my map|||Do you seriously mean "pier" as in a structure that is over water connected to the shore, or "peer" as in friends or "peer pressure" when your friends make you do something.



It's a very nice looking map.|||That looks ****ing amazing. :shock: Will be trying it out tonight!|||It is pier as in the 'structure', as in this map and the original 'pier pressure' (available in the vault and my map pack on supcom.filefront) are centred around a large pier or pier structure, which also becomes a bottle neck for masses of FUBARed robots, but it also refers to the term 'peer pressure' as a play on words - or pune due to the fact that you will be pressured, by your peers no less, to play these maps if you wish to further your strategic skills beyond the realms of standard open play maps - as they are somewhat different to the normal SC maps of big open landscapes. I try to do this with all my maps such as templemental (like 'tempremental') or 'Fusion' which is a small map that leads to a fused mass of carnage in the centre - but is also a really garish bright map - much like a fusion of bad colours, then also 'fusion squared' - which is the same map - but for twice the size! Oh the fun I have, alas - its sadly wasted on most people though... its amazing how little people pick up on this. Its like my other map DEAF star, which was indeed a fun homage to the actual DEATH STAR, from certain heavily policed rights protected material of certain like protected film franchises, yet still people like to correct me on my spelling of DEAF, amazing...



I wrote a little play on words paragraph to compliment this map in the vault too - but noone seems to notice the effort...pity.



still, i hope you get some new fun from the maps! :D|||I saw what you did there without reading any wordplay paragraphs. the DEAF star description made me lol :wink:

No comments:

Post a Comment