Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[REL] Ying Yang

I Know I said I quit, making maps. But in truth a map maker has a hard time stopping something, once he has a routine going. And this map is in some ways strange, and I thought I will show it to all of you.



This map is not exactly fully mine, it is from another game, but it works well in FA. But it is not exactly the map it was either. I had to do changes, its size is 10 x 5, but it should have been 20 x 10. But I didn't feel like making a large map, of this type.:)



Not making many maps (this is my second map), using this strata, has me very rusty. So this map probably, won't be as good looking as Balvery Mountains. But I have run out of things, I know will make it better. I know GPGs maps are excellent looking in this strata, I tried to copy their style, and failed.:(



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



This is a complete version of this map, enjoy.



Dragon Fly :wink:



Download http://www.filefront.com/14548365/Ying%20Yang.zip|||Thanks for making another map! This looks good. Loving the amount of mass spots. Gonna try it out asap!|||Thanks for trying the map, Slinki. This map is now also available in the vault.



Happy gaming :D



Dragon Fly|||Looks good|||Can u make me a map that looks like Lost Temple from starcraft or Big game hunters?|||Looks good, looking forward to try it :)





BTW there is a map that looks like Lost temple from starcraft already. 10km x 10km, no AI markers.

I dunno where I got it from. I cannot find any link.|||ZOMG! it's another WZ2100 map. this is really, really, bad timing for me; i've got no less than five assessments in the next seven days and now i'll be tempted by this!



ARGH!!!|||Dragon Fly is mapping an automated process now? Thanks for providing us with an endless supply of battle locations! :D|||Wow. Very nice.



Just wondering- why is most of the mass in areas very near the starting spots? Shouldn't there be at least a few spots that can be taken by an enemy?



Other than that, i really like how each player has about the same number of people to deal with, even if someone's in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment