Monday, April 23, 2012

How do you install/get maps?

Sorry, I know this probably sounds like a bit of a "noobish" question, but how can I get new maps?



I've found some maps online that I like, but I'm not sure how to put them inside the game.



The only maps I have right now, are the ones that come with the game. Pretty much, I want more since some of those maps are too boring...



Where do I place the files?

How do I install the maps?







(NOTE: I currently have the 1.1.3254 patch installed! And, I don't have FA! I only have Supreme Commander!)|||http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=33332



patches to be found.





once you've patched both SupCom AND GPGNet, get onto The Vault; that's where the maps are kept.



and before you say 'where's The Vault?' -- RTFM!

No comments:

Post a Comment