Thursday, April 19, 2012

Please help me

Guys I really need your help.



I have installed the Official map editor V4, installed it and finally got it all working. Installed Vanilla Supcomm.



I opened a map SCMP001 which is Burial Grounds and clicked and dragged some extra mass points to the location that I will start from. (So I can have a chance against Sorias cheating AI).



Anyway, I save the game after the click and drag yet when I start the game the mass points dont show. Exit the game, go back into the Map editor and there are the extra mass points I included.



Can someone please help me and tell me what Im doing wrong.



Thanks Trevor|||assuming that you've made an extra map, copied the old one and made changes, you probably have the new map with the same name/id as the old one.



i don't know too much about the map system, but it does share lots in common with the mod system, and i know for a fact that having mods with the same name/id means one is typically written over by the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment