Monday, April 23, 2012

[REL]Four Way Setons

Here is a 10x10 map for four players. Each player starts in a corner, the only way to expand is to take your part, and hold the large mainland for yourself. AI are set and ready to play (Sorian/Duncanes). Excellent map for FFA games, but can also be 2vs2.



Screenshots



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Downloadhttp://www.filefront.com/14243397/Four%20Way%20Setons.zip



Have fun!



Dragon Fly:)|||u sure like making different versions of setons dont you? :wink:|||Now available at the Vault. So play to your hearts content.



Dragon Fly :)|||I had a nice game against 4 Sorian AI's. Good job!|||I'm loving these maps!|||Argonath|||Hey, the map looks great and we expect no less Dragon Fly lol :P



Would you mind uploading your file to SupCom Files, it'd get loads of attention there, and Hyperion Personality, I like your poem!|||XD thx. i like supcomfiles|||Digz I already have a map that has 3 versions in SupCom Files. Those 3 versions are so popular they have no downloads, and I was told the same when I released them.



So you can understand, why I find it hard to believe about this one, getting loads of attention. I love it, that you and possibly many others enjoy my maps, that's why I make them, so players can enjoy them.



I even upload them to the vault, get some positive points, and also get negative. Since almost no one writes any comments, I find myself lost in how to fix the maps bad points. Some of my new maps got only 2 -3 points :( , but no one writes a comment. :?



Dragon Fly|||Dragon Fly|||*wish I could rate in The Vault* it crashes 99,5% of the time :evil:



I personally haven't played this map yet. Too busy with ARMA 2 and it's editor. But I know it will play nice.|||Hyperion_Personality|||lol

No comments:

Post a Comment