Thursday, April 19, 2012

[REL] Six Leaf Clover

Everybody knows of the map Four Leaf Clover, well here is a six player version I created with help from Col. Jessep. It is 100% FA AI playable, so you can play it multiplayer or against the AI. Any things out of place in these screen shots have been fixed.



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image



Download http://files.filefront.com/13880941



Enjoy,



Dragon Fly :D|||GOOD JOB!!! i always liked that map and now i can play with 5 other AIs|||It is now in the Vault, so you can play online as much as you want.|||except for the fact that i have vista UAC. and i am very young. my parents have to enter a password for windows to let GPGnet launch. i cant play this online whenever i want :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:|||Awesome job Dragon Fly and Col Jessep. I'm going to download it soon.|||Version 2 is now also available. As I found out, that this map is different in FA, so version 2 is styled in the FA style. Though it may not be 100% with how it is set in the FA version. I can't open it in the editor, and it is too difficult to have a game running and get the correct setting.



Image



Image



Download http://files.filefront.com/13882888|||Well, all i really did was to slap together the heightmap, all the credit goes to Dragon Fly really. Good job btw DF, looks great!|||I just had a good(albeit slow) game in fa with v1. worked like it was designed for it :mrgreen:

EDIT: your link took me to the homepage

EDIT2:There were less mass spots. but that didnt affect the AIs that much|||Since it worked as it was suppose to, that means I did the AI markers properly. To get that correct takes time and testing, which I never miss on.



While we are on this subject, Six Leaf Clover2 has had some fix ups. Six Leaf Clover3 is my new release completely different to the other two. Below are some screen shots, to show how different Six Leaf Clover3 really is. You can say good bye to turtling, with this map. Note the new Six Leaf Clover2 will not work properly, with the one available at the Vault.



Image



Image



Image





Six Leaf Clover2 Download http://files.filefront.com/13886364



Six Leaf Clover3 Download http://files.filefront.com/13886393



Six Leaf Clover2 has screen shot abovein my previous entry.



Dragon Fly|||I'm not at home at the moment, so I can't check this myself, but some questions/points:



1. What size is the map? 20x20?

2. Perhaps two of the four mass points outside of each 'leaf' should be within the leaf? (or just bring back the existing ones, depends on what the map size is)



Otherwise a great map!|||Hey! I like this idea.|||The size of the map is 10x10. There are 3 quite different versions, so I think I really don't need to change anything.



Version

1:- is in the style of the original SupCom



Image



Download http://supremecommander.filefront.com/f ... ver;100209

2:- follows the style of the FA version


Image



Download http://supremecommander.filefront.com/f ... er2;100210

3:- I created to make it more challenging, removing some of the turtling that always happen on this map.



Image



Download http://supremecommander.filefront.com/f ... er3;100207

So in truth you have have a choice of which map you play. The last one shown is version 3. I don't mean to sound rude, just pointing out the facts :)

I am happy you like it BOTA:99, they all are in the vault also, or you can download them from the above place. All previous places for download don't exist anymore.|||I can turtle with 4 mass spots anyway. I actually had a breakthrough. :D|||If you were playing the AI, yeah it wouldn't be too hard to turtle. Though things are quite different when playing multiplayer. :)|||good point. what other projects r u working on?|||Go here http://www.insidesupcom.de/showthread.php?t=15531



I have a new map already made, though this one is for only 2 players. It is 5x5 in size, and the AI play on it also, as always. The map has water, basicly it is an ocean/sea, but the AI don't use it in any way. Air units will travel there, and even maybe attack from there, other than that the AI have no other use of it, you will see what I mean when you play it.



Note I can only place markers, and they don't control the AI, so if the AI suck don't blame me. :lol:



I would be pleased to hear your opinion on the map, because so far I have not recieved anything good or bad about the map.



Otherwise you can always visit here, and try some of the maps I have. Some are good some not so good, one or two may have problems, though only with the AI, nothing that will cause game problems.



http://hosted.filefront.com/DragonFlee



Thanks :)



Dragon Fly|||Do you have hazards editor? I have 3 maps that would be great with markers. They would already have markers but i cant run hazards editor. Vista wont let me dl the stuff it needs to run :evil: :x :cry: :(



It looks very good. I love green maps. :) Im average at 1v1. ill let you know if the AI beats me :D|||If you mean editor for marker, yes I have it. And I can place markers on your maps, and give ideas of how you could improve them, if you like.



Please read the top again, I added more to it.|||YAY! just see my sig /Hyperion_personality finds out he is too happy and has bipolar but doesnt care and is glad he is this happy :lol: lol|||I can't do much with your maps, until you send me a PM on how and where I can get them. As in a download or emailing them to me.|||this latest map is absolutely awesome!|||I create maps for all players to enjoy BulletMagnet, I am happy you like it. Though I am unsure of which map you like, since 4 maps are now mentioned in these posts.|||the third one; get six angry ACU's in the centre, and it becomes one giant clusterfuck over resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment