Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[WIP] Fire Emblem's Character Maps

I've been working on this character today, trying to turn it into a playable map for supcom. If I succeed, I might decide to make a Map of a Monkeylord (also dependent on how popular that's going to be).



I'm quite impressed by what a couple of simple things in photoshop can do.

The only problem I have at the moment, is that I can't use a 2D picture and turn it into a 3D map.



For as far as now, this map is completely flat (aside from the fact that the land area is 640 units in height).



Take a look and tell me what you think of it.



The original (as url because a direct image would become too large)

http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/mia.jpg



The map

Image



This character is a Nintendo Fire Emblem character, I hope that I don't get in a copyright war with them :D|||Why isn't that Lyn?

Excelent work with it Plasma. Can't wait to see the finished version.|||Plasma_Wolf|||Cipher

No comments:

Post a Comment