Thursday, April 19, 2012

[WIP] Sea of Gods

Image



10 x 10 km

4 players





As you can see, this map is very very very WIP. No markers placed, no strata done, the map is not even playable at the moment.



Just want a few first comments on terrain shape.|||Heightmap looks great :).|||Well, the heightmap is the easy part of making a map, if you have the right tools...|||Looks like a map I will want to play.|||Didn't know you made maps too!



The map shape looks very good, like Argonath said it's also the type of map I would play. Do you think you'll keep the symmetry as it is now, or work on areas of terrain to add more irregularity?|||I will keep the map absolute symmetric, as my atttemps to create assymmetric maps ended absolutely imbalanced.



Well and "made maps"...



Heightmap ... no problem!

Gameplay markers ... no problem!

Strata ... ouch!|||Da_Spiderbot|||Quote:|||Da_Spiderbot|||Looks nice. Reminds me of Flooded Strip Mines, and I always wanted a smaller version of that map. Should be a lot of fun.|||electro2

No comments:

Post a Comment