Monday, April 23, 2012

gap around bottom of skybox

When I test a map in-game and swivel the camera to look toward the horizon, there's a black band between the bottom of the skybox and the top of my terrain. How can I fix this?



Do I need to raise up all of my terrain? Are there any tweakable settings to 'lower' the skybox? And if I need to raise the terrain, is there an easy way to automatically add some amount of height to everything?



Thanks for the help.|||If you figure this out please let me know, I've had to artificially create a mountain range around every single one of my maps in order to have an effective scene set for every movie I've worked on in SC. The black band sucks and yeah I wish the sky box rendered much lower but alas it does not.|||This link might help I'm in the process of trying to fix this too...



http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=13314|||Thanks Indiana07. I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment