Monday, April 23, 2012

Supcom Universe links

I've followed several links that now dead end. Did they close down? If so, where is that information now? I need to take a look at the L3DT tutorial again, and figure out how to make the new FA data available to the map editor. My main computer is down so I'm trying to get things up and running on my laptop.|||This the one ?



http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic. ... highlight=|||Hungaboo|||SupCom Universe has been closed down. The forum has been transferred to insidesupcom.de. I don't know if everything has been transferred but I know that all accounts got transferred as well.|||This link will also set your UI language to English and display the dark blue SupComU style: SupComUniverse



All threads, attachments and user information has been migrated as well, so your old login will work. I tried to fix the links in my tutorials, please let me know if I missed a few, thx.



www.SupComUniverse.net is also a valid adress and probably easier to memorize.|||Col. Jessep|||Fixed. Sorry, was busy playing Demigod... :)|||Why the move in the first place?|||Owners. I can't remember exactly why, but they had some problems. TAUniverse is still up though. :)|||Q.Star.111|||Hmmm.|||BOTA:99|||Wait, those are weasels! I thought they are cats! No more coffee for Col Jessep tonight.|||So now you're back and ready to update us on CEP maps! :D|||I was never gone Pureon. I was just taking care of a few other things and I need some time off for Demigod and stuff. :)

Maybe I can squeeze in a map or two on the weekends but its not that easy without Dragon Fly. Im not as good with placing AI markers as he is.



And polarstar you wont like me when I had no coffee... ;)|||Col. Jessep|||I am never too far away, I visit here every day. :D



Quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment