Monday, April 23, 2012

Whay can't I get any downloaded maps to work?

For over a week I've been downloading and installing new maps into my Supreme Commander game (patched to 1.1.3280). I'm not using FA. I put the map folders in the supreme commander/maps directory and they show up in the game, but when I start a game my ACU will not do anything. Neither will the enemy ACU's, they all just stand there and will not accept commands. Everything works fine with the original SC maps.



What am I doing wrong, or not doing right to get add-on maps to work?|||oh, turn off no-rush. XD|||BulletMagnet, you are a GOD! That was it. I feel like I've wasted a week of my life on this problem. Thanks for the straight scoop. So many people have told me to "read around" this board to find answers but this board is just too big to do that.|||if you do want to play with NR on then you can just edit the map its not that hard to add in NR on maps people are just lazy, look at some stock maps for an example|||this has given me an idea.|||BulletMagnet

No comments:

Post a Comment