Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4v1 maps

hi everyone,



i made the 4v1 maps, and would like to know how people like it, and ask map makers to get into texturing and making them into real eyecandy maps..



i am not very good at texturing and all that stuff, but i made a fun concept, so, any map makers that feel like wanting to take part in the 4v1 map collection, just work on the maps, and send me your results, i will state credits for the work, and upload them then...



there is 2 versions of the 4v1 map out now, the CAGE MAP 4v1 (only ground terrain, colours are a little dull..) and 4v1 CAGE MAP V.2 (naval, i couldnt get waves to work on the shores, youll see what i mean...)



hf everyone, BRAINCAKE|||BRAINCAKE|||ActionMan|||Sorry, I only just realised your location says Germany...



When you say "I made THE something" in English, it implies that the people you're talking to already know what "the something" is. That's why I asked :wink:



Also, is your GPGnet username also BRAINCAKE? Or if not, which keywords did you use when you added them to the vault? (So we can easily find them).|||ActionMan|||There is one thing I've noticed, The AI (even Sorian's) doesn't build any T4 units, even after playing for 2 hours...



I can only guess this is because there are no T4 markers on the map? I've tried adding them myself (for my own use) but for some reason the editor doesn't save the changes???|||DragonFire|||As I understand it the AI builds land experimentals on rally markers, and air experimentals on protected experimental markers.



Make sure there's a couple of rally markers within 100 units of the army start markers.|||Xenoc|||great map, but it starts lagging in a hurry. might want to make it a bit smaller, not only to give the center better defensive abilities, but also to keep the lag down.



edit: i'll make it smaller myself.|||Played Cage (Plateau) map today vs Braincake - are there other 3v1/4v1/5v2/6v2 maps except Cage and Pier Pressure?

No comments:

Post a Comment