Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's needed for a survival map?

So recently I started playing Survival, the BSD map. In two games I saw two totally different things sent at us. Needless to say I want to map survival maps. What do I need to make them?|||Well you know how to script LUA, that's the most complicated part.



You probably won't have to create the map yourself if you've never made one - just look for a suitable map by one of the active mappers and ask them if you can work with them on it.



There's very little information about creating missions, but have a look at this:

http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=16005|||Thanks for the reply, right now I just want to do basic things like adding support for custom units to preexisting maps. Then I'll figure out the hard stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment